Salus Gallexier 250ml
Gallexier Herbal Bitters help to ease the uncomfortable symptoms of indigestion, and helps the liver digest fatty foods by stimulating bile flow. This 12-herb formula also helps to relieve nausea. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Gallexier® Herbal Bitters are free of chemical preservatives, additives, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol and GMO-sourced ingredients.
- Gentian and blessed thistle are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as digestive tonics to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion
- Gentian and ginger are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nausea
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help Increase bile flow
- An alcohol-free tonic, taken before meals for good digestion and after meals for occasional indigestion
- Contains 12 herbs including artichoke and dandelion
- Safe and gentle for daily use, an ideal alternative to harsh laxatives
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Free of chemical preservatives, additives, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol and GMO-sourced ingredients
- Eco-friendly packaging in recyclable glass bottles
Adults: Shake bottle well before use. 4 Teaspoons (20ml) daily, 15-60 minutes before meals
Per 5 ml (1 teaspoon) contains aqueous extract from
Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus) (1:31) 162.4 mg
Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale) (1:97) 51.5 mg
Gentian root (Gentiana lutea) (1:122) 41.1 mg
Turmeric root (Curcuma longa) (1:170) 29.4 mg
Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium) (1:170) 29.4 mg
Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) (1:249) 20.1 mg
Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita) (1:270) 18.5mg
Bitter Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare subsp. vulgare var. vulgare) (1:270) 18.5 mg
Bitter Orange peel (Citrus aurantium) (1:331) 15.1 mg
Blessed Thistle aerial parts (Cnicus benedictus) (1:543) 9.2 mgCardamom seed (Elettaria cardamomum) (1:1316) 3.8 mg
Buckbean leaf (Menyanthes trifoliata) (1:1316) 3.8 mg
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Fructose, lactic acid and water
- This product contains no alcohol; or artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or excessive stomach acid or if you are taking anti platelet medication or blood thinners.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have liver or gallbladder disorders, bowel obstruction, bile duct obstruction, acute stomach irritation, inflammation or stomach or duodenal ulcers.
- Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy / Apia ceae / Carrot family.
- Some people may experience headaches. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Kosher