Flora Udo's Oil DHA Blend 500ml
Provides vegetarian DHA from cultivated, unrefined algae, not fish
- Docosahexaenoic Acid supports the normal physical development of the brain, eyes and nerves
- Supplies omega-3s and omega-6s in the ideal 2:1 ratio
- Made with organically grown unrefined seed oils
- One serving of Udoâ€™s DHA oil blend provides 100 milligrams of DHA omega-3 fatty acids
- Add it to yogurt, smoothies, soups, salads and your favourite meals
DHA 3-6-9 Blend is made from cultivated, unrefined algae, not fish, so it is naturally free of iodine, heavy metals and other ocean pollutants. Made without extensive filtration, molecular distillation and other types of industrial processing, it is the only unrefined algae-sourced DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) on the North American market.
This oil combines DHA-rich algae with a special formulation of natural, unrefined oils from fresh, organically grown flax, sunflower, sesame and evening primrose seeds as well as oils from coconut, rice and bran. DHA is one of the most important long-chain fatty acids in the omega-3 family: 97% of the fatty acids found in the brain and 93% of the fatty acids found in the retina are in the form of DHA. The body can convert DHA to EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), an omega-3 fatty acid that is a precursor to the production of prostaglandins which help promote good health.
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@wellnessmarketca.