Maca X-6 Powder 6:1 150g
A source of Fibre and Potassium and a host of Antioxidants
Commonly known as “The Peruvian Ginseng,” Maca is a root indigenous to the Andes of Peru. Maca was domesticated by the Incas and has since been used by indigenous people as part of a daily diet to promote optimal well being. Maca contains Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, other essential vitamins and minerals as well as a host of antioxidants. There are three varieties of Maca: Yellow, Black and Red-Purple Roots. Unlike Yellow Maca, Black & Red-Purple Maca Roots are the most elite of the varieties in that potent phytochemicals are found in the black and red-purple antioxidant rich pigments. Maca is considered to be one of the Amazon’s most important adaptogenic superfoods due to its extraordinary nutritional profile and unique array of phytochemicals.
- Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- Use as a healthy sweetener
- A source of Fibre and Potassium and a host of Antioxidants
- Ready to use; Incorporates easily into smoothies and all other recipes
- A delicious maple-syrup citrus taste
- No fillers, flavours, binders, sweeteners or excipients added
5g per serving
Certified Organic Black, Red-Purple and Yellow Maca
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts.