NOW Hyaluronic Acid 100mg 60caps
Hyaluronic Acid is a compound present in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in connective tissues such as skin and cartilage. Hyaluronic Acid is an important constituent of joint fluid where it serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive forces.
- Joint Support
- Double Strength - 100 mg
- Important Joint Lubricant
- Structural Component of Skin
- With Antioxidants
- Vegetarian/Vegan Formula
Suggested Use: Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily, preferably with meals. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Medicinal Ingredients (each capsule contains):
- Hyaluronic Acid (from Streptococcus equi) ... 100 mg
- L-Proline (from Zea mays) ... 100 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (synthesized) ... 50 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) ... 25 mg
- (Standardized to contain min. 90% Total Polyphenols)
Other Ingredients: Veg capsule (hypromellose, water), white rice flour, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.