AOR B12 Methylcobalamin 60 lozenges
AOR Methylcobalamin is an active, coenzyme form of vitamin B12 and helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
- High dose vitamin B12 in its most effective form
- Promotes healthy nerve function
- Helps prevent pernicious anemia
- Pleasant tasting lozenge for enhanced absorption
Adult Dosage: Dissolve 1 lozenge under the tongue first thing in the morning, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: sodium stearyl fumarate, xylitol, cellulose gum.
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.